Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow. It's been a long time!

I promised myself two things for Lent -- 1.) That I would STICK to an exercise plan, and 2.) I would spend much less time online. So far I've kept both promises. As a matter of fact, I *just* stepped off the elliptical. Phew!

Packing a work out in 30 minutes (once a day on M, W, Fri, and Sun, and twice a day on Tu, Thu, and Sat) really is tough. There's so much going on. I need loud, heart pounding music to get me through. I've rediscovered Linkin Park's "Hybrid Theory" CD. Right now, my exercise folder on my MP3 player contains the following:

  • "Freak on a Leash" ~ Korn and Garbage
  • "Falling Away From Me"~ Korn
  • "Bleed it Out" ~ Linkin Park
  • "One Step Closer" ~ Linkin Park
  • "Runaway" ~ Linkin Park
  • "In the End" ~ Linkin Park
  • "Pushing Me Away" ~ Linkin Park
  • "Supermassive Black Hole" ~ Muse
  • "Starry Eyed Surprise" ~ Paul Oakenfold
  • "Gator Bait Remix" ~ Pearly Whites
  • "Get Off" ~ Prince
  • "When I Grow Up" ~ Pussycat Dolls
  • "Don't Cha" ~ Pussycat Dolls with Busta Rhymes
  • "Low" ~ FloRida
  • "Girlfriend" ~ Avril Lavigne
  • "Toxic" ~ Britney Spears
  • "Circus" ~ Britney Spears
  • "Mmmm Papi" ~ Britney Spears
  • "The Swamp Experience" ~ Spirit Music Productions
  • "Closer" ~ N.I.N.

I put the thing on "shuffle" and go.

Let's see ... what else is going on?

Well, I've got half of the pharmacy it seems reading the Twilight Saga. Hahaha ... It's amazing how addictive those books are!

Edward refers to Bella as his own personal brand of heroin. Well, those books are mine! The movie came out on DVD over the weekend, too, so I my addiction has been well fed over the last few days.

Just like the Potter series, if you haven't read the Twilight Saga -- READ IT. Meyers is no where near the writer that Rowling is, but the series is geared toward an older audience. Who can resist a coven of moral vampires? A love triangle (vampire - human - werewolf)? Drama? Action? (And let's face it ... that kiss at the end of the prom scene is awesome!) My favorite scene is still the baseball scene, though.







Ah well, it's about that time ... I need to go and get MY Bella from school. More later!

Kiss, kiss.

No comments: