Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Working out

I stepped on the scale this morning. Hmph. 151 pounds. I was well over 180 when the baby was born in mid-September. I want to be back down to around 120 by summer. Not only smaller, but toned. So, I am beginning to work out. Nothing heavy at first because, let's face it, I am tired and lazy by the time I get a moment to myself.

My goal right now is 20 minutes a day on the Gazelle... working my way up to Terri's pilates DVDs.

I've got my MP3 player out and am starting to work on a folder of workout music... you know, stuff that's upbeat and makes you want to keep moving. This is what I've got so far: (a few of these are on my playlist on MySpace.)
  • "Supermassive Black Hole" ~ Muse
  • "Womanizer" ~ Britney Spears
  • "Low" ~ FloRida
  • "Mmm Papi" ~ Britney Spears
  • "The Swamp Experience" ~ Spirit Music Productions
  • "Closer" ~ N.I.N.
  • "Girlfriend" ~ Avril Lavinge
  • "Slide" ~ Goo Goo Dolls
  • "Freak on a Leash" ~ Korn and Garbage
  • "Gator Bait Remix" ~ Pearly Whites
  • "Don't Cha" ~ Pussycat Dolls with Busta Rhymes

They won't be in that order, though ...

Well, I've got to hit the grocery store. We're making turkey burgers tonight and I need to pick up a few things.

No comments: