Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brief update...

Wow. It's been a long, long time. Between family, work, Facebook, and Wii, I hardly ever have time to play around on the net. LOL ...

So, what's going on? Not too much. I'm back at work, although I DID get a promotion, which brought a small pay raise plus bonuses on my check each week. The kiddos are getting BIG. The baby is trying to walk -- at only 8 months old. Football season is about 80 days away. The 6th Potter movie opens in less than a month (WOOT!). I'm still spreading the Twilight virus at work. They're working on the final parts of the second movie and are slated to begin filing the third ("Eclipse") in the Fall. Watch the video below ... AWESOME! Taylor Lautner is definitely going to win some hearts over to Team Jabob. (I certainly hope the release date is moved up from November to like September or something!)

Well, I really must run. I'll be back online late tonight updating websites and such, so I'm hoping for a better update then!

The trailer for "New Moon" that was released on May 31st is below.

No comments: