Friday, October 31, 2008

S.E.C. Week Ten Round-Up

HO - LY COW! What a freaking day of college football!!

Back during the week-four round-up I stated that:

This is one of three football weekends that I mark every year on my calendar. I circle the days, put little orange and blue doodles around the box, I make sure that these three days stand out. The three weekends? Absolute HATE weekend (Fla/UT), Rivalry weekend (Fla/Ga), and Birthday weekend (Fla/USC).

Well, this was a "Rivalry Weekend" for my Gators. We wanted payback for the crap that Head Coach Mark Richt pulled last year. I thought it would be a close game ... a nasty game. But HOLY COW! My Gators layed a whooping on Georgia! Woot!! Then the ending of that Texas at Texas Tech game. Wow.

I can't wait to see the polls tomorrow night.

Anyway, the results to week ten are below ... have a wonderful Sunday! As always, S.E.C. teams are in bold.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

  • Ole Miss 17, Auburn 7
  • Arkansas 30, Tulsa 23
  • Kentucky 14, Mississippi State 13
  • Alabama 35, Arkansas State 0
  • Florida 49, Georgia 10
  • LSU 35, Tulane 10
  • South Carolina 27, Tennessee 6
Vanderbilt had an open week

Other game of note this weekend:

  • Texas Tech 39, Texas 33

No comments: