Sunday, September 14, 2008

S.E.C. Week Four Round-Up

This is one of three football weekends that I mark every year on my calendar. I circle the days, put little orange and blue doodles around the box, I make sure that these three days stand out. The three weekends? Absolute HATE weekend (Fla/UT), Rivalry weekend (Fla/Ga), and Birthday weekend (Fla/USC).

This is HATE weekend. I have had so many bad experiences with Tennessee fans that I detest them. I absolutely hate the Vols. And the song "Rocky Top"? Sure to bring bile up into my throat. I will root for every S.E.C. school ... except Tennessee. Even during bowl season, I will root against those nasties from Knoxville.

Anyway, here's a look at how the S.E.C. teams fared this past weekend:

Saturday, September 20th:
  • Florida 30, Tennessee 6 ~ Go Gators!
  • Alabama 49, Arkansas 14
  • Vanderbilt 23, Ole Miss 17
  • South Carolina 23, Wofford 13
  • LSU 26, Auburn 21
  • Georgia 27, Arizona State 10
  • Georgia Tech 38, Mississippi State 7

Kentucky had an open week.

No comments: