Sunday, November 30, 2008

S.E.C. Week Fourteen Round-Up

Well ... this was it. The last weekend of regular season play. My Gators only have two games left. Two. But WOW! What a season it's been! I can't wait until the women's football clinic next summer. I am taking the Bella-boo with me, and with the season the Gators have had this year, I antcipate it to be as packed as it was back in 2007.

I am a little disappointed with the S.E.C. ... three of the four S.E.C. teams that played an A.C.C. team lost! Good gracious! Come on Georgia, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt! Honestly ...

As always all S.E.C. teams are in bold and the rankings I am using are the BCS rankings.

Friday, Nov. 28th:

  • Arkansas 31, LSU 30
  • Ole Miss 45, Mississippi State 0

Saturday, Nov. 29th:

  • No. 1 Alabama 36, Auburn 0
  • No. 4 Florida 45, No. 20 Florida State 15
  • No. 22 Georgia Tech 45, No. 11 Georgia 42
  • Tennessee 28, Kentucky 10
  • Clemson 31, South Carolina 14
  • Wake Forest 23, Vanderbilt 10

No comments: