Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Overdue update and the S.E.C. Week Eight Round-Up

I haven't been online too much lately. At least, not long enough in one sitting to do anything other than check my email or upload photos. Even then, I'm multitasking -- folding laundry, nursing the baby, cleaning the house, etc. And I am tired. The baby loves to snooze off and on during the day. She is wide awake, though, between like 10 p.m. and 3:30 a.m. And woe befall you if you try to put her down during those wee hours of the morning!

With Bella it wasn't so bad... I could sleep when she slept. But, I have to be sure that I am awake and at Bella's school when it get outs. Once she's home, I can't go to sleep and leave her to her own devices. By the time night fall and Bella is in bed, I am a zombie. (Like right now ... LOL!) Although I am completely beat and that I have to pick up in the kitchen, I thought I'd post a quick update here.

I'll be posting a plethora of NObama stories here over the next few days, too.

Oh! And since I'm posting, I've forgot to do last weeks' SEC football round up. I'll do that at the end of this post.

Anyway, I hope that everyone is doing well and that you are paying attention to the election and the crap the ObamaNation is pulling. I actually found myself listening to Rush Limbaugh this afternoon ... and found it to be quite informative. I came home and read some stuff on his website, www.RushLimbaugh.com.

Well, I need to go. Zee bebe is wanting a boob and I need to take something for a headache.

+

S.E.C. Week Eight Round-Up

Saturday, October 18th

  • Alabama 24, Ole Miss 20
  • Kentucky 21, Arkansas 20
  • Georgia 24, Vanderbilt 14
  • LSU 24, South Carolina 17 *
  • Tennessee 34, Mississippi State 3

Both my Gators and Auburn had open weeks.

* Did anyone watch that LSU at South Carolina game? An S.E.C. official must've been paid off or something. He freaking TACKLED USC's Garcia in a play that cost USC the game. Somehow the S.E.C. found the tackle to be "accidental." B.-freaking-S. Look at the clip below. I certainly hope that Spurrier says something about this!



No comments: